Friday, January 8, 2010

January 8th- I did it, so can you

So my friends, yesterday I ran 20 minutes without stopping. Granted the eighty year old woman on the treadmill next to me was running at a 5.5 mile pace (she's training for Kona) and I was running at a measly 3.7 pace- but still. I was running. For an extended period of time. Without stopping. Something I have never done.

And today I am exhausted. I could curl up and sleep on the floor under my desk, that is how tired I am. But it was worth it.

Workout: Spin (sweat got into my eyes- it was awesome and hardcore!) and ab work 60 min

Food:
3 clementines
1 apple
1 high fiber bagel with natural PB and banana
Leftover stir fry with brown rice
Snap peas
2 Liters of water

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, so proud I could SCREAM! Congrats, that's an awesome feeling. Knew you could do it the whole time ;)

    ReplyDelete