Wednesday, January 20, 2010

January 20- Extras

I'm exhausted. Cranky. And not feeling well- I think I'm coming down with something. That or running is getting to me. My body is not happy. NOT HAPPY!

On top of that, the two new girls stole my spinning spot in the back of the room. I almost morphed into a fire-breathing-ass-kicking-ninja I was so annoyed (and they kept talking during class, what is that about?!).

And remember yesterday how I was all Kathy Lee Gifford about my pants being loose? Well, it turns out that I grabbed the wrong jeans out of the wash. Yep, that's right, I grabbed my fat jeans instead of my normal jeans. Those pants were to big for me anyway. Boo! So back to squeezing the toothpaste back into the tube. I thought it was a miracle but it turns out I'm just an idiot.

Workout: Spinning 45 minutes

Food:
1 ww bagel with natural pb
4 clementines
1 apple
2 fiber one bars
1 boca burger with ket. and mus. on an Arnold's 100 calorie bun
2 diet cokes
1 bowl fiber one cereal

No comments:

Post a Comment