Thursday, January 7, 2010

January 7th- Snowstorm

Today is the day, my friends. I will be running 20 minutes without stopping. If you read my earlier post from this week you might have been thinking that it was Saturday (like I thought and told you). Well, I was wrong. We start our new week of running every Saturday so Wizard miscalculated the runs. (Yes, she teaches math.) Today is the day. Wish me luck :-)!

Also, today in bodypump I was thinking...I have been exercising almost everyday since the week before Thanksgiving. I am so much stronger, my endurance is amazing and I am actually running. Even though I am overweight and not perfect with my eating, I have been doing AMAZING! I can see the muscles in my arms and legs (it's going to take me a while to see the muscles around the middle area, don't hold your breath), I sleep better and I am happier and more alert during the day. I feel better. I even (gasp) like getting up every morning to workout.

Finally, the woman who tired to beat my in spinning was in bodypump today. She was on the opposite side of the room- but I saw her eyeing me. I don't know what her problem is but I can totally take her.

Peace out peeps.

Workout: BodyPump 60mins and Running 25 minutes

Food:
2 clementines
2 Fiber One Bars
Water

1 comment:

  1. I think you need to work on your food intake today. Doesn't seem like two clementines and two fiber one bars are going to be enough, haha j/k. I really like your post today for many reasons. One, because I'm so glad that you are starting to love going to work out. I know yesterday you said that it's hard to talk about weight loss when you're over weight and skinny people should keep their mouth shout. But please understand when I (emphasis on I) talk about it to you, around you, in front of you, it's not to make anyone feel bad but because of the wonderful feeling it gives me and how amazing I feel and how much it effects the rest of my life in everything I do!!! Talking about that and sharing the enthusiasm is only because I want you to feel that way TOO and to know that you can feel that way!!! I'm so excited for you and it makes me happy that it's changing your life on MANY levels!!!

    LOVE YOU! and you ARE doing AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete