Tuesday, January 5, 2010

January 5th- The Instructor showed up today...

BodyPump was full today. FULL. The heat...the smell...25 sweaty bodies doing squats. At 5:30am. It was a pretty awesome sight. Leah went with me over break, and commented that I'm popular with the soccer mom crowd, which, of course, I am (being that I am a chronic people pleaser and generally pleasant). The ladies (as I like to call them) were asking me how my new year's was and how school is going. Ahh...popularity, so fickle yet so fun. I looked around the room at all the newbies and thought "Oh, you poor pathetic fools. You don't know what you're in for. Hahahahahahaha (insert scary voice here)."

Okay, I didn't really think that. It was more like, "Please don't sweat on me or fart in my face as you are bent over. I will do my best to return the favor."

According to the scale I still lost a pound between today and yesterday despite the fact that I had a couple (read 5) bites of pie. I am eating healthier now that I am back in school (and visiting the bathroom more, I am sure that you wanted to know that).

I'm also thinking of just eating cereal for dinner until August. That, or having radical plastic surgery before the wedding. How much is plastic surgery?

BTW you should be able to make comments on my post again if you would like. I messed with the settings.

Workout: BodyPump 60mins, 25 mins Running

Eating:
1 whole-wheat-high-fiber-bagel with natural PB(yuck) and banana
2 Clementine oranges
A pail of water
carrots and 2 tbsp of hummus with evoo
salad (no dressing) and tomato basil soup
diet coke (I know, don't say anything)
1 apple

No comments:

Post a Comment