Wednesday, January 13, 2010

January 13- Pretties

Dear New-Years-Resolutionists-at-the-YMCA continued:

6. Um, hello! Do not show up five minutes late to class and then have to have the instructor spend twenty minutes explaining everything to you because you have never used a spin bike before! Rude! And giggling throughout the entire class in inappropriate too, people are trying to concentrate on their muscles burning. Up the resistance on your bike until you are crying like the rest of us and be quiet!

I know it's pathetic, but I have to boast anyway. Last night, on the way home from tutoring, Zora called me and asked for Culver's. I, of course, was starving. I mean it was 6:30pm and I hadn't eaten anything since 2pm. I ran for at 4pm but only had water so by 6pm I was feeling a little peckish. Anyway, I thought to myself "Culvers sounds ... okay." I didn't really feel one way or the other. Then it dawned on me, I wasn't craving it. So I did drive-through but didn't order anything for myself. I went home, had a bowl of cereal and went to bed. Hell must be frozen over. The end.

So tired today. I hate Wednesdays.

Workout: Spin 45 minutes

Food:
(1 cup Go Lean Cereal- dinner last night)
1 WW Bagel with natural PB and banana
2 clementines
A Pail of water
Homemade chicken noodle soup (using up all the meat)
1 apple
Fiber One Bar
Go Lean Cereal for dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment