Tuesday, January 19, 2010

January 19 - Specials

Updates Continued:

1. Putting on my jeans used to be like squeezing toothpaste back into the tube (thanks Eddy and Patsy. AbFab rules). Anyway, today I put them on and they're loose. Really. I keep having to think about whether I was wearing them earlier or if they came straight out of the wash...which they did. Awesome!

2. My stalker-that-just-wants-to-be-my-friend wasn't in class today. I guess I'll have to try to be nice to her tomorrow. But I did get invited to "Feed My Starving Children" Haiti edition by the Woodbury soccer moms. Can't wait. (Wizard was invited too).

3. Is it possible that my metabolism is running on "Red Alert"? Because if it is, that would be awesome. If not, pray for me and my metabolism.

4. Running 25 minutes straight today, 30 minutes on Thursday. Did I used to think running for two minutes was hard? It seems like a life time ago.

Workout: BodyPump 60minutes and Running 30 minutes

Food:
1 bagel with cream cheese
2 clementines

No comments:

Post a Comment