Monday, January 11, 2010

January 11- I have a stalker

So you know that feeling when you want to take your shoe off and beat someone in the head with it until they are laying on the ground, bleeding and unconscious? That's how I felt on Saturday at BodyPump. First, there were literally a thousand people trying to squish into the room. Luckily I know that all New Year's resolutions fail within the first month, so I probably won't see any of those people ever again. Second, the instructor loves to babble about the most random and pointless things. Seriously, I think the music had been going for about two minutes before she directed us all to the chest presses we should have been doing the whole time! I mean, I love to talk- but there is a point when sharing that your husband's BMs have been like brownie batter is just crossing the line.

Today the lady that was trying to beat me at spinning last week, and was in BodyPump the other day, put her spinning bike right next to and a little behind me. She is now, officially, my-Stalker-with-a-capital-S. I put my bike in the back because no one wants to see my ginormous ass moving up and down on the bike. But she put her bike even further back than mine for one reason (I'm deducing from the evidence presented)- she wanted to make sure her speed was faster than my speed. See, on all the bikes there are little monitors telling you how fast your cadence is. She wanted to see mine so she could beat me! It didn't even matter because in the end I totally kicked her soccer-mommy-ass. During the slow hills (the hardest part of class), as sweat was pouring down my face (read: trickling), I turned my head infinitesimal just to see if she was spying on me (I could feel her dead-fish-like-eyes boring into the back of my head). She made eye-contact and just was she was about to jut out her chin in defiance, a tear of defeat trickled slowly down her cheek.

Also, I am damn tired of losing the same three pounds over and over again. What is the deal body? I wish I could take off my shoe and beat myself with it until I lost all this weight. So far I've lost 17 pounds but if you counted the last three every time I've lost them it would be around 30. So frustrating!

Workout: Spinning 45 minutes

Food:
3 clementines
1 apple
1 high fiber bagel with natural PB and banana
Leftover stir fry with brown rice
Snap peas
2 Liters of water

No comments:

Post a Comment