Monday, December 14, 2009

Day 28- Boo

Reasons why I am crabby today:

1. Grading...does it ever end?
2. The students are going to be out of control this week because of break.
3. My ass hurts from spinning.
4. Snow. Why couldn't my ancestors immigrate somewhere warm and sunny with citrus fruit?
5. Food is rediculous. Why can't we all just get our nutrition from pills.
6. Slow Drivers.
7. Whining.
8. Why am I not skinny yet? I have been working really hard- I should look like Megan Fox by now.
9. My birthday is coming up.
10. Anything. Really. I. Will. Complain. About. Anything.

Workout: Spinning 45 agonizing minutes

Food: The usual.

3 comments:

  1. Your doing a great job. Hang in there, in just a few more weeks others will notice how hard your working. For me it took 50lbs. before people really started noticing. That includes my Husband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are we venting here little girl about our good lives in Minnesota. Our ancestors chose this garden of eden because it resembled the "old country" well I'm with you they should have stayed in the first shithole and not bothered with the second. For you princess just focus on your daily weight loss goals and not worry about anything else. I WANT TO WEIGHT ---- BY MY BIRTHDAY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feeling the same way today! Don't know if it's because it's Monday or other various reasons. Could have stayed in bed all day with the puppies! The plus is you still worked out despite your crabbiness!

    ReplyDelete