Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Day 8- THANKSgiving....

Things that I am thankful for...

1. A strong body and heart
2. Good friends and family
3. The ability to laugh at myself
4. Recovery from a hard workout
5. Stretching
6. Pizza
7. Cooldown- meaning the workout is over
8. A clean house (who knows when this is going to happen)
9. Fruit
10. Puppies who are excited in the morning.
11. BodyPump and Spinning
12. Sleep


Workout: BodyPump 60 mins

Food:
12 oz coffee with 2 TBSP Hazelnut creamer (I refuse to give this up, it's my one pleasure)
High Fiber Oatmeal with 1 cup blueberries
32 oz water
1 apple with 2 TBSP. PB
2 pieces of PJ Pizza- onion and sausage
1 cup of grapes

3 comments:

  1. I know that I am thankful for you! I wish I could see you more, sorry that I have been busy this semester! I will (hopefully) have more time next semester! I thank God everyday for you. I honestly don't know what I would do without you. Love you!


    P.S. How do you stay motivated? This is what I am having a hard time doing. Any tricks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachy Pizza I didn't think that you really liked Pizza. Pasta yes. but pizza i would have voted no on

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to teach in your school, coming here really hurts my head

    ReplyDelete