Tuesday, February 23, 2010

February 23- Montana 1948

I think Wizard is either trying to kill me or see me cry. She is a math teacher, so her goal is to make students cry daily. Usually, she accomplishes this goal. We started training for the race in May a week early. I thought that this might mean that I could get another entire week of sleeping in until 5am, but alas, my ass was required at the gym. When I asked, Wizard just rolled her eyes. I think that she's starting to ignore everything I say because mostly I'm just whining which doesn't compute in her German mind...

I do have pictures of both the 5k and the Turkey Trot from Thanksgiving. I will hopefully be posting those tonight.

I can't believe I'm still pluggin' along.

Workout: Bodypump 50 minutes and running 30 minutes (did I used to think that this was a long time?)

Food:
Healthy crap I am sick of.

No comments:

Post a Comment